Today is the first instalment of the Going Beyond Goals mini-series – and we’re looking at the critical difference between visions and goals – and how to make them ‘imp-proof’.
This is for you if you have a big goal in mind for the year ahead and you’ve found yourself resisting, or procrastinating, or feeling a teeny bit scared about taking inspired action on it.
You’re going to discover why manifesting and vision boards can fall over, how to pick a goal that’s going to motivate you to grow, without freaking out, how to spot Imposter Syndrome before gets in your way, plus my golden secret on how to make even scary goals ‘imp-proof’.
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | TuneIn
- Going Beyond Goals Challenge – grab your place here
- Why New Year Resolutions Don’t Work – Episode 001
- The power of an emotional connection with your goals to unleash your passion: shakti & abhyasa – Episode 002
- SMART goals & why they don’t really work – Episode 004
- Dare to Dream Bigger – why manifesting doesn’t work – page 263
- 2019 Imposter Syndrome Research Study – download the white paper
- Ditching Imposter Syndrome – The 4Ps – page 30
- Join the Ditch Your Imps! tribe – join us here now
The Ditch Your Imps! tribe resource for today’s instalment is a 5-minute, life-changing video on how to make visualisation work for you, even if you (like me) don’t think in pictures. You’ll find it in our Facebook group.
TweetablesA vision is the WHY behind a goal's WHAT. That emotional connection is what gets us taking #InspiredAction on our dreams, even if we're scared.Click To Tweet
Changing the world isn't so much about what you do, as about who you allow yourself to become. Click To Tweet
Get Clare's Ditch Your Imps! newsletter for subscriber-only bonuses, ninja tips & more!