My Imposter Syndrome journey started in earnest once I realised that the myriad of resources at my fingertips due to being a certified NLP Trainer weren't enough to deal with it. And that lightbulb happened the day I nearly punched a Buddhist monk.
Today's Ditching Imposter Syndrome podcast episode is for you if you've ever found yourself stuck on the emotional rollercoaster, feeling frustrated with people who talk about their 'inner still point', desperately wondering how to get your thoughts back under control.
In it, we'll explore the little-known reason why we get stuck in a particular emotion for hours, days, weeks or even months, the real reason why life can feel so tough at times, and how to take back control of your self-talk, even if it feels totally random.
It could be a pivotal point for the next stage in your Imposter Syndrome journey!
Here's What We'll Cover About The Start Point For Your Imposter Syndrome Journey
- Why we can get stuck in a particular emotion for days, weeks, months or even years
- How the emotional rollercoaster is connected with our self-talk - and why that's not as random as we might think
- The real reason why things can feel so tough - and the biggest mistake most of us are making to try to deal with it
- The impact this has for Imposter Syndrome
- How to let go of our thoughts and even retrain your brain to become your biggest cheerleader
Listen Here Now:
Here Are Today's Resources:
- Ditching Imposter Syndrome - I give you the step-by-step how-to for all of this for less than the price of a pizza!
- Inner Critic Bootcamp - join us for this life-changing course to start turning your inner critic into a genuine cheerleader
- Imposter Syndrome First-Aider - want to help others with this? This course teaches you how to do that safely and effectively - plus it changes your life, too!
Loved This? Want More?