Ever wondered whether Imposter Syndrome and self-doubt / lack of confidence are the same thing? Hint: they’re not. And knowing the difference is vitally important, as you’ll discover in this episode.
Plus I talk about why ‘closing the gap’ is the key to setting yourself free from that secret 3am self-talk – and how this is getting in the way in the gender and BAME pay gaps.
Want The Video, Instead Of The Audio?
There are lots of deep-dive resources to accompany this episode, including free access to talk I ran for the London Stock Exchange Group:
- 5-Day Ditching Imposter Syndrome Action Challenge – grab your place here
- London Stock Exchange Spark Event – The Impact Of Imposter Syndrome On The Gender Pay Gap
- 2019 Imposter Syndrome Research Study – download the white paper
- USA Chamber Of Commerce Article about how Imposter Syndrome impacts small businesses
- Read Ditching Imposter Syndrome
- Stepping Up To Lead
- Become a Certified Imposter Syndrome Mentor
- Book a call with Clare to discuss how Imposter Syndrome could be affecting your company
- Interview Clare for your programme or podcast
TweetableWhat's the difference between Imposter Syndrome and self-doubt or lack of confidence? And why is it so vital to be able to spot which is which?Click To Tweet