We're a couple of weeks into the near year, as I record this episode. And I want to talk about New Year's Resolutions... Are yours going brilliantly or already kaputt? Maybe you didn't make any at all?
Is the whole 'new year, new you' thing overrated? And what's the one little-known New Year Resolution that can unlock all of the rest of them?
If you've ever struggled with New Year Resolutions and you find that by the end of January they're usually ancient history, then this is the episode for you!
Here's What We'll Cover About New Year Resolutions
- Why 'new year, new you' can be great, but can also keep you stuck for 11 1/2 months
- Why you're not alone, if you struggle with New Year Resolutions
- The three secret reasons why New Year Resolutions don't stick
- And the one little-known resolution that unlocks all of the rest of them
- Plus how you could dive in with that one right away today
Listen Here Now:
Here Are Today's Resources:
- Read Ditching Imposter Syndrome
- Get the Ditching Imposter Syndrome audiobook
- Take the scorecard - get your Imposter Syndrome score and a personalised action plan
- Fast-track your breakthroughs with the Imposter Syndrome Bootcamp™
- And remember to subscribe to this podcast, so you get episode 27, which is an important deep-dive on the bonus secret reason why New Year Resolutions don't stick, out next week
Join In The Discussion:
Here's where we're talking about this episode, over on LinkedIn.
Loved This? Want More?