Mindset isn't enough to shift Imposter Syndrome, according to our landmark research study. And today's Ditching Imposter Syndrome podcast episodes explains why.
It's for you if you've ever tried positive thinking and found it didn't work, if your inner critic didn't respond well to willpower, and if you still find yourself subconsciously self-sabotaging, especially on the things that matter most to you.
Here's What We'll Cover About Why Mindset Isn't Enough To Shift Imposter Syndrome
- What my research showed about the problems with using 'mindset' to deal with Imposter Syndrome
- Why it's not your fault if positive thinking hasn't worked for you to shift this
- And how my Imposter Syndrome Iceberg model holds the key to setting yourself free from Imposter Syndrome, once and for all
Listen Here Now:
Here Are Today's Resources For Why Mindset Isn't Enough To Shift Imposter Syndrome:
- My Imposter Syndrome Iceberg model
- Here's the research study white paper
- Haven't got Ditching Imposter Syndrome yet? Here's where to get your copy.
- Here's how to join us for the next round of the Inner Critic Bootcamp
- And here's where to find out about becoming a certified Imposter Syndrome First-Aider
- And if you're new here, make sure you've signed up for my free 5-part training to get you started on your Ditching Imposter Syndrome journey
Loved This? Want More? Join My Imposter Syndrome Inspiration Newsletter & Get A Free 5-Part Training To Get You Started Today With Ditching Imposter Syndrome!