What on earth is the opposite of Imposter Syndrome? And why does it matter?
And why does the fact that so many people get this wrong leave them stuck, struggling with Imposter Syndrome for years?
Here's What We'll Cover About What The Opposite Of Imposter Syndrome Is - And Isn't
- What Imposter Syndrome was originally called, and why that's actually a better name for it, even if it's harder to say
- My definition(s) of it, based on 18 years of specialising in the field
- What a lovely lady in South Africa at my last pre-Covid face-to-face keynote taught me about the biggest mistake people are making over the opposite of Imposter Syndrome
- And how this keeps millions of people stuck with it, without even realising
- Then we'll wrap up with what the opposite of Imposter Syndrome actually is, and I'm hoping you'll try it on for size with me!
Listen Here Now:
Here Are Today's Resources About The Opposite Of Imposter Syndrome:
- Episode 9 - the Imposter Syndrome Bridge Of Coping Strategies
- Ditch your Imposter Syndrome myths - they're holding you back! Free mini-series training: ditchingimpostersyndrome.com/myths/
- Article: What's the difference between Imposter Syndrome and self-doubt?
Tweetables On The Opposite Of Imposter Syndrome
Loved This? Want More?
Get my weekly-ish Imposter Syndrome Inspiration Newsletter:
Prefer To Read? Here's The Transcript For What Is The Opposite Of Imposter Syndrome
Please note this has not been fully edited (it takes forever and means I'd create fewer episodes!) So please forgive any AI errors.