It's time to talk about returning to the office... and five ways this could make Imposter Syndrome worse.
Don't get me wrong - I'm not suggesting we all camp out at home. But we do need to be aware of how hybrid working can trigger Imposter Syndrome's coping strategies, increasing stress, anxiety and performance issues.
Plus I'll be sharing what we can do to prevent this, both on an organisational level and for ourselves.
Here's What We'll Cover About How Returning To The Office Impacts Imposter Syndrome:
- The four key elements of 'coping' with Imposter Syndrome that set the scene for this perfect storm
- Five ways that returning to the office triggers Imposter Syndrome, and why (research-backed)
- What organisations can do to prevent this problem
- The single self-mentoring question that can help you to turn this around, if it's affecting you
Listen Here Now:
Here Are Today's Resources:
- The Imposter Syndrome Iceberg
- Train to become a certified Imposter Syndrome First-Aider
- Want to make Imposter Syndrome a thing of the past? Read Ditching Imposter Syndrome today.
- Want to book me to speak or run a workshop for your organisation?
- Start turning your inner critic into a genuine cheerleader with the Inner Critic Bootcamp™
Tweetables On Why I Can't Set You Free From Imposter Syndrome
Loved This? Want More?
Get my weekly-ish Imposter Syndrome Inspiration Newsletter:
Prefer To Read? Here's The Transcript For Five Ways That Returning To The Office Can Make Imposter Syndrome Worse
Please note this has not been fully edited (it takes forever and means I'd create fewer episodes!) So please forgive any AI errors.