Help To Change The World!
Join The Ditching Imposter Syndrome Launch Team
Not only is it a major factor in the Gender Pay Gap and the lack of equality in senior roles, it keeps people lying awake at 3 a.m. worrying that they might get 'found out'. It stops them from speaking up with their brilliant ideas. It gets them saying 'no' to golden opportunities when their heart was screaming 'yes'.
And it's not just people working in corporate environments. Imposter Syndrome is destroying the dreams of entrepreneurs, especially women who want to start their own business.
Research shows that up to 70% of people struggle with Imposter Syndrome at some point in their career and that high-achievers are most likely to be affected. It's much more than 'self-doubt in a spiky suit'. And my research study shows that:
After fifteen years of specialising in helping people to ditch Imposter Syndrome - in ways that are healthy and don't involve pretending to be your alter ego, going to war with your Inner Critic or putting on fake masks - it was time for me to write Ditching Imposter Syndrome.
The book comes out on 30th September 2019.
I wrote it so that everyone has the chance to set themselves free from the fears that secretly plague them, to become more of who they really are - and to make a bigger difference in the world.
Imagine if, together, we could help tens of thousands of people to finally feel good enough and to become the leaders they were born to be, as we head into 2020!
As a member of the Ditching Imposter Syndrome Launch Team, you get to be part of creating this much-needed wave of change around the world.
The 2019 Research Study showed that:
Maybe you, like me, know exactly how this feels?
Ditching Imposter Syndrome gives people the tools they need to help themselves - before they sabotage their confidence, happiness and dreams.
How Can You Join In?
The main promotion period runs for the whole of Q4 2019, starting on 23rd September, to make it easy for you to include this around your existing content cycle.
And I Want To Thank You For Your Help!
Ditching Imposter Syndrome is more than 'just a book'. It comes with a VIP upgrade, Masterminds in 2020, and a 3-month 1:1 intensive option. To thank you for joining the launch team and helping to get the word out there about the book, you can earn referral fees from all of these.
All the graphics & swipe files you need are waiting for you in the Launch Team vault!
Note: if you prefer not to or cannot receive affiliate income, we can arrange to donate your revenue to a charity of your choice. Please let me know (by replying to your welcome email) if you would prefer this option.
Ideas To Help Spread The Word
Share on social media - graphics & swipe files are available
Interview me on your podcast about the research & solutions
Co-run an online masterclass for your team or tribe
Ask me to do a guest article for your website or in-house publication
Use the hashtags in your social media posts
Ask me to write about Imposter Syndrome for your newsletter
Book me to speak at your event - online or face-to-face
Share your story and inspire others to take action
Ts & Cs:
- Affiliate commissions apply to all sales during the promotion period - up to 31st January 2020.
- Strictly no spamming or sleazy sales tactics. You are responsible for promoting your affiliate products fairly and legally. Clare Josa and Beyond Alchemy Ltd are not liable if you misrepresent the products.
- Your customer cookie lasts for 90 days – so if they buy one of the products at any point during the 90 days after clicking your affiliate link, the commission is yours. (That’s a whole lot more generous than Amazon’s measly 24 hours!)
- It’s a ‘last-cookie’ system – the last cookie is the one that counts, because that is considered to have converted the customer.
- Partner programme payments will be in £GBP and are made by Clare Josa at Beyond Alchemy Ltd. We do not accept liability for currency fees or fluctuations.
- PayPal fees are deducted from the Partner Programme payments.
- Payments are made at the end of each month, the month AFTER the sales transaction.
- You will receive an email notification each time you earn an Partner Programme referral fee.
- You can always check your latest earnings at your Thrive Cart affiliate page, after you have joined the programme.
- You cannot self-refer – i.e. you won’t receive commission on any products or programmes you buy for yourself – sorry!
Any breach of these terms may result in your removal from the partner programme and potentially the forfeit of any referral fees.