Already have a coaching or therapeutic qualification? Already working with clients – either in your own practice or as an internal coach for your employer? Want to become a certified Imposter Syndrome Coach?
The next certification programme starts in January 2020 and there will only be twelve places – some of which have already been booked.
This inspirational six-month programme gives existing coaches and therapists the tools you need to do the deeper level of work that Imposter Syndrome involves. It also includes you getting to experience transformational inner work for yourself, to clear out your hidden blocks and fears, allowing you to take your coaching work and therapeutic interventions to the next level with your clients.
How Does The Training Work?
A unique blend of online video training, group Q&A calls, tutor group peer support, two 2-day workshops, case studies and one-to-one mentoring with me, this programme is practical and life-changing.
- Six core learning modules – one per month – delivered by video training
- Monthly practical exercises to use with clients – specially designed to help you to apply what you have learned that month
- Fortnightly group mentoring / Q&A calls with Clare, to get answers to your questions, clear any pesky hidden blocks, celebrate your successes and to share the journey
- Three written assignments, to help you to integrate what you have been learning, with one-to-one feedback from Clare
- Peer support from your tutor group in the programme’s private Facebook group – brilliant for bouncing ideas and getting quick answers from your virtual cheerleaders
- Two 2-day workshops with Clare, covering the deep-dive material that is best experienced face-to-face. These will be in Salisbury, in the UK.
- Three one-to-one mentoring sessions with Clare, over the six months.
- Five client case studies to be submitted for feedback from Clare, within six months of the end of the training, to complete your certification.
How To Apply
To apply to join the 2020 Imposter Syndrome Coach cohort, please complete the application form below and you will be redirected to my calendar, to book a ‘virtual coffee’ meeting with me, to discuss what you’re looking for from the programme and to make sure it’s a great fit for you.
You will need to confirm that you can afford the £4,995 early bird rate for this training (the full price is £6,995). A payment plan is available, if needed, but all instalments must be completed before the January 2020 start date. Note: in the UK, this professional training counts as a tax-deductible business expense. It can also be funded by your employer, for internal coaches.
I can’t wait to get to share this journey with you!